Some random Semantic MediaWiki-based news, that I haven’t gotten to because I’ve been away from my blog… future updates like this will probably show up on the WikiWorks blog instead. So what does that leave for this blog? Who knows.
- Some high-profile SMW-based wikis that have started in the last few months: AcaWiki, Open Ed and W3C Semantic Web Standards Wiki.
- SNPedia got a bunch of publicity for publishing their top ten SNPs of the year list - someone called it her “favorite top 10 list yet”.
- Referata now has OpenID installed. This thing’s pretty awesome! No one ever needs to create another username (for Referata) again.
- The EnterpriseDataWorld conference in March will have a session about another interesting corporate usage of SMW, this one at Boston’s Harvard Pilgrim Health Care.
- OpenEI shows how to query OpenEI’s RDF data (which happens to have been produced by Semantic MediaWiki) using SPARQL.